Benefits Direct offers a complete range of service from full fulfilment of membership to simply supplying selected benefits of your choice.
One of our most popular free benefits is the “Advice Hub” where our professionals are ready to help in all matters Legal, HR and Health and Safety. We have an overview of our service below.
HR (Human resources)
We can advise and guide you through a tricky situation with a specific employee or literally take all your HR work off your hands allowing you to invest more time in business growth and success.
- Are you struggling with employee performance, misconduct or absence?
- Is your HR administration taking you away from the core business?
- Do all of your staff have Employment contracts and are they eligible to work in the UK?
- Do your staff need training and development programmes?
- Is your company GDPR Compliant? Health & Safety compliant?
We have a team of experts ready to help you. Get in touch today and receive a FREE 20 min consultation.
Health & Safety
Health and Safety plays an important role in every business. It is crucial to ensure that the correct procedures are in place and your policies are communicated with your entire workforce. The health and safety of your employees should always be at the forefront of any business.
- Our consultants are equipped to check your business compliance and provide a full report and audit of your current procedures
- We cover all topics including;
Fire safety, First aid,Manual handling,Slips and hazards and working at heights
- We carry out audits and can help you to put in place a bespoke health and safety management process which works for you whilst ensuring you are legally compliant.
Branded Apps for maximum customer engagement
- Web based benefit platform hosted by us that they can link to your website. In their brand.
- Choose what benefits you want to promote to your members.
- News feature, pop ups etc.
- Membership payments.
- Done for you Email marketing, in your brand, to promote your benefits and services.
- GDPR compliant.
- Social media marketing for benefits.
- Member communications, member alerts, renewals, limited time deals etc.
- App will allow members to access the various benefits on offer 24/7.
- Promote events and manage bookings.
- Pop ups within the App highlighting featured services.
- Push notifications to promote benefits, or any other key dates / promotions /exhibitions.
- Add your own bespoke offers with ease.
- Run surveys and gather info on members.
Our clients receive monthly reports on user activity of site / emails etc, and then also who has used what benefits and any commission due to them.
All our customers benefit from our experience in member engagement to suggest other ways they could use their benefits to drive new members while increasing retention & revenue.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you know that there is funding available to train and upskill your employees?
- Are you using all of your apprenticeship levy money? And, do you know that if you don’t use it you lose it?
- Having an ‘apprentice’ doesn’t mean you have to employ a school leaver, the apprenticeship programme and funding can be used to upskill / retrain existing employees as well.
- Employees can gain a qualification, become more engaged and motivated and in some instances there is no costs the employer. Win win!
- We deliver programmes in customer service, leading teams, administration, operational management and many more.
Our services offered allow you to outsource even the most smallest jobs so you can focus on the bigger picture:
Our full secretariat management service allows you to outsource your entire back-end operations, enabling you to focus exclusively on growing your business.
Simply complete our simple form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
M-F: 9am - 5pm